The Palm Jumeirah is the most exciting residential project on earth.
The Palm extends 6.5 kilometres into the Arabian Gulf, and is surrounded by an 11 kilometre-long crescent shaped breakwater built with over 7 million tons of rock and sand. It adds 60 kilometres of beach to the coast of Dubai and is home to private beach residences and five star hotels.
It consists of a trunk with low rise residential apartment buildings, the sixteen fronds have three type of houses (Signature Villas, Garden Homes and Canal Cove Town houses) and a surrounding crescent, which is connected to the top of the palm by a subsea tunnel, that forms an eleven kilometre breakwater which consists of luxury, themed hotel resorts. The Palm island also features private beaches, marinas, restaurants, cafés and a variety of retail outlets.
Unparalleled luxury, attention to detail, breadth of service are its hallmarks.
A villa, town home or apartment can be yours amid amazing surroundings and world-class amenities. The worlds elite are flocking to this resort.
Home loans are available on all the Palm Jumeirah homes with which we deal.
The Palm Jumeirah , the world's largest man made island , is a luxurious residential, tourism and leisure destination.
Located off the coast of Jumeirah, Dubai's most prestigious residential and tourism hub, The Palm Jumeirah is a landmark in engineering providing luxury residences, retail and leisure facilities across its three main areas - The Trunk, The Crescent and The Fronds.
- The Palm Jumeirah is the world's largest man made island, covering 560 hectares of land.
- More than 800 football pitches could sit comfortably on the Palm Jumeirah.
- It is more than one and a half times the size of Central Park and approximately four times the size of Hyde Park.
- 94 million cubic meters of sand and 7 million tonnes of rock have been used to build the island
- The amount of material used could create a 2 meter high and half meter wide wall that would circle the globe three times.
- The island includes the first ever curved breakwater
- This is the first time such a complex shape has been created through land reclamation
- A six-lane sub-sea tunnel has been built to connect the spine to the crescent. The tunnel is 1.4km long; 40m wide; and 25m below sea level to allow 10m for boats to navigate above.
- The Palm Golden mile residence, opening in 2008, will be home to more than 700 apartments, ranging from one bedroom apartments to penthouses and town homes, all housed in waterfront buildings.
- More than 2,600 apartments consisting of one, two and three bedroom units from the Shoreline Apartments, along with 80 luxurious penthouses
Palm Jumeirah Map
Click image to enlarge
The Palm Trunk
The “Shoreline Apartments”. There are 20 buildings, each one with the same floor plans. All the buildings on the right-hand side of the trunk have direct access to the beach, whilst from those situated on the left-hand side one has to cross the street to get onto the beach.
In-between every two buildings there are swimming pools and gymnasiums. The names of the buildings can be seen on the Palm map.
Also on the trunk of the Palm are the “Golden Mile” buildings .
The Palm Fronds
The Villas. There are two main types of villas; the “Garden Homes” which are small, and the “Signature Villas” which are 7 bedroom villas.
The prices of the villas are dependent upon the frond letter and the villa number. The higher the villa’s frond letter and number the more expensive the villa.
The Palm Crescent
“The Grandeur Residences”, the “Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Residence, “Emerald Palace Residences” and the “Atlantis” hotel .
Palm Jumeirah Resources
Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a truly luxurious beachside resort and represents one of the most exciting property developments of all time. This man-made island is currently the world’s largest island covering an area of 7 million square meters and surrounded by a 12 kilometer-long crescent shaped breakwater. Launched in 2011 it became renowned as one of the premier tourism and leisure destinations around the globe. The property on the Palm Jumeirah Dubai includes shoreline apartments finished to high standards, town homes with fantastic views of the manmade beaches, as well as signature villas and garden villas that are finished to the tastes and specifications of the buyer. The privilege of owning a private swimming pool with a Palm Jumeirah villa, and even a private beach with the signature villas is a pricey one, but a whole host of celebrity home owners has helped to make the Palm Jumeirah an even more desirable address on the Dubai real estate scene with many VIP`s and celebrities already staking their claim on this high end development.
The Palm Jumeirah provides over 220 kilometers of additional beach front . Located off the coast of Jumeirah, Dubai’s most prestigious district, Palm Jumeirh is a landmark in engineering, providing luxury residences, retail and leisure facilities across three areas – The Trunk, Crescent and Fronds.
Palm Jumeriah consists of a trunk, a crown with 16 fronds and surrounded by a crescent with long break water. The Crown is connected to the main land by a bridge, and The Crescent is situated on the top of the palm is connected by a subsea tunnel.
The Palm Jumeirah Projects & Developments are:
The Trunk – The Trunk houses an eclectic collection of upscale residences, hotel, marinas, shops and restaurants.
• The Fairmont Palm Hotel & Resort
• The Fairmont Palm Residence
• Trump International Hotel and Tower
• The Golden Mile
• Marina Residences
• IGY Anchor Marina
• Shoreline Apartments
• Tiara Residences.
The Crescent – The 11 km crescent that surrounds the island not only provides a beautiful breakwater to the Trunk and The Fronds but also offers a world class tourism destination in its own right. Properties located on the Crescent are:
• Jumeirah Al Fattan Palm Resort
• The Grandeur Residences
• Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace Dubai
• Kingdom of Sheba
• The Palm, Royal Amwaj
• The Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
• Royal Amwaj
The Fronds – The 17 fronds are home to many residents who enjoy unique beachfront living in astonishing surroundings with stunning water views and access to the Sub-sea Tunnel and Monorail. Projects on The Fronds are:
• Garden Homes - Two storey garden homes with Arabic, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Costa del Sol, Santa Fe and Greek styles and offers (unit type/size) Central Rotunda: 4 bedroom with 5,000 square feet, Garden Gallery: 3 bedroom with 5,000 square feet, Atrium Entry: 4 bedroom with 5,000 square feet. Atrium Entry ll: 4 bedroom with 6,000 square feet (3 storey). Grand Foyer: 4 bedroom with 5,000 square feet and Grand Foyer ll: 5 bedroom with 6,000 square feet(3 storey).
• Town Homes – Two storey Canal Cove Town Homes Arabic Style, with 3 and 4 bedroom from 3,800 square feet.
• Signature Villas – Two storey Signature villas with Arabic, Mediterranean, European, Contemporary, Carribean, Floridian, Ranch, New Mexican, Bali, Spanish and Italian styles, (unit type/size) Garden Lobby: 5 bedroom, Grand Staircase: 5 bedroom, Central Gallery: 5 bedroom, Gallery Views: 6 bedroom, Great Rotunda: 5 bedroom, Grand Courtyard: 6 bedroom, Grand Majilis: 7 bedroom, Central Pool: 6 bedroom, Reviera: 5 bedroom. Unit Sizes: 7,000 square feet.
Visitors come to enjoy the magnificent sunsets, unwind in the spas, pools and gardens and eat out at the fine selection of restaurants. There's a wide range of daytime activities, including water sports, aquariums, theme parks and of course miles of beautiful beaches. And at night the bars, clubs and shows will offer plenty of fun and amusement. So why not come and explore the endless possibilities Palm Jumeirah has to offer you and providing the ideal place to live, invest or enjoy the holiday of a lifetime whether you just want to relax or immerse yourself in an exciting world of leisure and entertainment, this is a truly inspirational holiday destination, it is also luxuriously appointed with extravagant facilities and amenities